Please follow these safety measures so that everyone can stay healthy:
- Do NOT play if you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
» Fever > 100° F
» Chills or Body Aches
» Difficulty Breathing
» Sore Throat
» New Loss of Taste or Smell
- Masks are NO longer required for fully vaccinated players & guests. It is the responsibility of those not fully vaccinated to continue to wear a mask per CDC guidelines. You may only remove it during play.
- Use hand sanitizer. Bring your own or use the sanitizers conveniently located on each of the courts, on the deck and on the kitchen counter in the clubhouse.
- Wash your hands before and after you play.
Here are two links with additional information about playing tennis safely:
- Recent study, supported by the USTA and ITF, determined that it’s safe to handle tennis balls during normal play
- USTA – Playing Tennis Safely