Please follow these safety measures so that everyone can stay healthy:
- Do NOT play if you are not feeling well, sick, or exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
» Fever > 100° F
» Chills or Body Aches
» Difficulty Breathing
» Sore Throat
» New Loss of Taste or Smell
- Masks are NO longer required. However, it is the responsibility of all visitors to take the necessary precautions to ensure their own physical well-being.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Wash your hands before and after you play.
Here are two links with additional information about playing tennis safely:
- Recent study, supported by the USTA and ITF, determined that it’s safe to handle tennis balls during normal play
- USTA – Playing Tennis Safely