Please follow these safety measures so that everyone can stay healthy:
- Do NOT play if you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms:
» Fever > 100° F
» Chills or Body Aches
» Difficulty Breathing
» Sore Throat
» New Loss of Taste or Smell
- Wear your mask at all times when on Oakmont property. You may only remove it during play.
- Wash your hands before and after you play.
- Use hand sanitizer. Bring your own or use the sanitizers conveniently located on each of the courts, on the deck and on the kitchen counter in the clubhouse.
- Avoid touching your face, hard surfaces, court fences, benches, etc.
- Clean and wipe down your water bottle, racquet, playing equipment, etc.
- Bring your own water. Do not use the refrigerator or water fountain in the clubhouse.
- Arrive promptly and leave immediately after you play. No congregating or socializing on the courts, on the porch, or in the clubhouse before or after play. Shower at home.
- Practice appropriate social distancing (6 feet or more).
Here are two links with additional information about playing tennis safely:
- Recent study, supported by the USTA and ITF, determined that it’s safe to handle tennis balls during normal play
- USTA – Playing Tennis Safely