Please follow these simple rules so that everyone can enjoy their time at Oakmont:
- Unauthorized persons are not allowed in the clubhouse or on the courts.
- Display good sportsmanship at all times.
- Do not use offensive language.
- Appropriate tennis apparel must be worn, including shirts, at all times.
- No smoking is permitted on club property.
- After play, all members are asked to sweep their courts, if they are able to do so.
- The last member leaving the courts is requested to lock the gates.
- The last member leaving the clubhouse is requested to turn off the lights and ensure the door is closed and locked.
Please follow these rules before heading out to the courts:
- You must clearly write your name and start time on the chart before taking a court.
- If all courts are in use, write your name on the waiting list next to the chart. When your name gets to the top of the list, you may take the next available court. You may play with someone who has just come off a court, if you wish.
- Your name cannot be on the waiting list if you are on a court or away from the premises.
- If your name comes up and you do not have a partner, you may relinquish the court to the next person on the list and your name will remain at the top of the list.
- Court time is limited to one hour for singles and 1½ hours for doubles, unless no one is waiting.
- You may NOT re-enter or re-adjust your start time until your hour is completed.
- After you leave the court, you may sign the waiting list and play again when it is your turn.
- The times in the far left column of the chart are only guidelines. Players’ actual start times should appear under their names on the chart.
- Members are urged to play doubles when there are not enough courts available for singles.